Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Questions on my isx 15_continued
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[attachment=8615]Ok I put the retaining rings in my 2015 kw isx15. I put everything back now when I spin it over it gives me code 4691. What could cause this? Could I have not put the rings in far enough? I used the tool Cummins sold for the job? I tightened it all the way down like it was suppose to be. Any ideas are welcome thanks Nate
What rings are you referring too? The injector cup rings?
Do a fault code search on quickserve.cummins.com
(11-14-2022 )hhow55 Wrote: [ -> ]Do a fault code search on quickserve.cummins.com

Think I’m gonna retorque the injector hold downs and retaining nuts according to QuickServe.
(11-14-2022 )Nhramember Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2022 )hhow55 Wrote: [ -> ]Do a fault code search on quickserve.cummins.com

Think I’m gonna retorque the injector hold downs and retaining nuts according to QuickServe.

it also needs to pass an injector leak test as specified in this video: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid69262
The fuel rail pressure commanded is 5395 and the fuel rail measured is only 141 psi. Fuel rail nationality sensor is -434psi. It has me stumped fuel filters full etc.
[attachment=8616][attachment=8616]This is my insite
You got a serious leak somewhere obviously. What all did you have apart when you put the rings in?
(11-15-2022 )tree98 Wrote: [ -> ]You got a serious leak somewhere obviously. What all did you have apart when you put the rings in?
I took loose fuel rail ,quell lines and the tubes to pop the injectors out to put the retaining rings in. That’s it torqued it’s back down. Im a take it apart again tomorrow to double check everything.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's