Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Lost all gauges on an 03’ international 900i
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I disconnected the batteries yesterday and somehow I missed the negative when hooking everything back up.It started up one time but when I went to start it a second time the power steering hose started smoking so I l knew then it used it as a ground the first time to start.So I started to look at the ground wires and for any power wires with exposed insulation touching the chassis and that’s how I found the negative disconnected.Hooked it back up and turned the key to realize that I had no power to the gauges.How can I get them going again?
Start with the fuses... Hopefully you did not damage the cab controller... May want to unplug it and let it set, may have to remove the battery cables again and let sit for an hour or so, maybe it will reset itself. I have to do this, remove all power to the cab every few years, let it set, and then everything goes back to normal.
All good now.Disconnected the batteries for a few hours and gauges are now working.Thanks @Waterloo.
Reference URL's