Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Cascadia DT12 Can't Put In Gear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my truck is having some issues. I have a Freightliner Cascadia and its in automatic and it won't go into gear. I have a picture of what it look like on dash. I am thinking it has something to do with needing update on software. I also think I have a bad de-mandate. I have connection and software if anyone could look at it. Or possibly point me in the right direction. Thanks.
disconnecting the XY controller cables from the batteries and connecting them back after a couple minutes might reset it enough to get you off the side of the road.
If you have a dd engine and your egr has been deleted i can guarantee its a bad demandate. Ive never found anyone who can properly do this. A few of us have played with deleting just the scr and dpf and had good luck. The only way to fix this would be to flash back to factory and then just get rid of the scr and dpf. Then undo any hardware changes that have been made to the egr such as block off plates.

Im just assuming you have a dd engine because you have a dt12 tranny.

Ill look into your tranny issue if you pm me your contact info, but ive still got a month or 2 of testing before ill start publicly fixing dd platform programming
I thought everything was good this morning I should’ve stayed put.
Just giving an update I had to get a new CPC.
Reference URL's