Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Cascadia OEM Visor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am currently looking at 2013 day cab Cascadia and am wondering if you can install an OEM visor on a Cascadia that didn't have one from the factory? The clearance lights are mounted in the cab instead of the visor but was hoping there was a way to add the OEM type visor.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Ive never installed a factory visor where there was no visor. I know chrome visors are offered that bolt to the existing cab light bolt holes. Im assuming you could do the same with the factory style visor.... Especially if you are creative and can use a welder and drill to fab some brackets.
(12-22-2022 )Bengy88 Wrote: [ -> ]Ive never installed a factory visor where there was no visor. I know chrome visors are offered that bolt to the existing cab light bolt holes. Im assuming you could do the same with the factory style visor.... Especially if you are creative and can use a welder and drill to fab some brackets.

Did a little more research and it sounds like it can be done quite easily but Is not recommended as the ones with a factory visors come with additional reinforcement in the cab panel.

Thanks for the response.
Reference URL's