Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Mercedes demandate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know any reputable tuners who do the demandates on the Mercedes Benz engines found in the sterling dump trucks?
am sure there are plenty of ppl who claim they can 'de-mandate' one.. and all claim they know what they are doing + all sorts of other claims .. but actually considered safe and not ahrnful to the engine? ...that is like asking where you should go to hunt for unicorns.
(12-30-2022 )Rawze Wrote: [ -> ]am sure there are plenty of ppl who claim they can 'de-mandate' one.. and all claim they know what they are doing + all sorts of other claims .. but actually considered safe and not ahrnful to the engine? ...that is like asking where you should go to hunt for unicorns.

I know brother. Just not a lot of em on the roads around me and don’t know any reputable ones like my Cummins guy that learned from you
(12-30-2022 )Rawze Wrote: [ -> ]am sure there are plenty of ppl who claim they can 'de-mandate' one.. and all claim they know what they are doing + all sorts of other claims .. but actually considered safe and not ahrnful to the engine? ...that is like asking where you should go to hunt for unicorns.

I know brother. Just not a lot of em on the roads around me and don’t know any reputable ones like my Cummins guy that learned from you
Send me year make and model
I know a Detroit guy Ill ask him
Believe hes pretty much strictly detroit tho
Reference URL's