Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Isx Cm871 Injector leak test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. I preformed a injector leak test on my Isx. I got some air bubbles by cranking the motor and baring over the motor on the front actuator representing injectors 1, 2 and 3. The bubbles were between B and C indicating injector 1 is leaking. When I switched over to the back actuator representing injectors 4, 5 and 6 and preformed the test again, I got air bubbles while cranking the motor but none when I bared the motor over at least 6 complete revolutions. The air bubbles were very few on both test. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Can the air bubbles be caused by anything other than a leak?

Is there another way to perform an injector cut out test without having the software or do I need the computer to do it?

Thanks for any and all help.
CM570/870/871 ...
If the overhead valves were out of adjustment, you can get some false positives.
Thanks for the info, what program do you recommend for doing an injector cut out test?
(02-19-2024 )BC77 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the info, what program do you recommend for doing an injector cut out test?

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...8#pid67948
Reference URL's