Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Solid Red Engine & wrench in triangle ( NO codes) - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask Your question... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Solid Red Engine & wrench in triangle ( NO codes) (/showthread.php?tid=9690)

Pages: 1 2

Solid Red Engine & wrench in triangle ( NO codes) - AJMFreight - 08-26-2024

No codes in Cummins inside and Jpro. Both wrench in triangle and red engine light on, and constant beeping. No drivability issues present when heavy or light load pulled. Not sure what else to check or where else to look. 2018 International Lt 625 isx15

RE: Solid Red Engine & wrench in triangle ( NO codes) - tree98 - 08-26-2024

Is it demandated?

RE: Solid Red Engine & wrench in triangle ( NO codes) - AJMFreight - 08-26-2024

No it’s not, everything seems to be running normal as before. No noticeable issues I can see.

Sounds like maybe the ECM is on its way out. What does live data look like on insite? Anything wonky?

To be completely honest, I’m not sure exactly what I should be looking at/ for. When running regen / operating normal idle, everything looks normal, doesn’t seem like there are any outrageous or super low numbers. If you don’t mind, is there somewhere or something I should look for ? Truck sounds runs and seems perfectly fine, just annoying lights and constant beeping noise once truck is on, no engine light flashing or anything.

I think I would try flashing the ECM with the most up to date program and see what happens next.

When running the scr test, the intake ppm 60-80, and the outlet was 20ppm then went to -2ppm. Couldn’t finish scr test, states to cool engine and Aftertreatment down. After that message could not run either regen or scr test even when cooled down. When running the diesel particulate matter regeneration test, I noticed the Aftertreatment scr intake and outlet temperature signal voltage were both at 0.00v never changed. However the diesel particulate matter regeneration test past. I’m not sure if any of this has anything to do with what’s going on, but was just running tests.

RE: Solid Red Engine & wrench in triangle ( NO codes) - Rawze - 08-28-2024

if there are no faults in the engine when checking it with Insite software then it might be an issue with the dash controller itself?.

This may help as well. Internationals are known for ghost problems when the fuses in the fuse panel get tarnished, yet are still good...
ref: https://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1514&pid=12861#pid12861

RE: Solid Red Engine & wrench in triangle ( NO codes) - AJMFreight - 08-30-2024

After doing all our checking, everything seems to be still working correctly. Took vehicle to international dealer, where they stated there is no codes in ecm. After 2 days they found out that the TPMs codes are causing the red engine light to stay on. When they clear the codes the engine light stops and goes away, but once it reads the tpms faults it throws the engine light back on. Of course the sensors are on back order and have been for 2 months now. Does anyone know if it is possible to delete the tpms system, or any ways to work around this to at least stop the beeping lol. I appreciate everyone help so far