Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
2005 cm870 leaking egr cooler, demandate time - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: ISX Related Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: 2005 cm870 leaking egr cooler, demandate time (/showthread.php?tid=10772)



2005 cm870 leaking egr cooler, demandate time - trahrens - Yesterday

Hello everyone, I have a 2005 Kenworth with a cm870 in it. I just bought the truck, and I've found out the egr cooler is leaking. Emissions are all intact, looking to get rid of them with a good safe program. Who would you guys recommend? Thanks!


RE: 2005 cm870 leaking egr cooler, demandate time - Rawze - Yesterday

(Yesterday )trahrens Wrote:  Hello everyone, I have a 2005 Kenworth with a cm870 in it. I just bought the truck, and I've found out the egr cooler is leaking. Emissions are all intact, looking to get rid of them with a good safe program. Who would you guys recommend? Thanks!

for something that old (pre 2007 era), I would recommend getting a hold of forum member 'running rough'.