Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rawze's Technical Documents (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Thread: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... (/showthread.php?tid=110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... - un_yun - 03-06-2017

those pressure regulators are fairly cheap and easy to replace

RE: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... - Rockycoon75 - 03-13-2017

Just replaced front metering actuator and now it's running rough. Is it just a bad one or is there a trick to them. Old one was leaking

RE: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... - race7820000 - 03-13-2017

They take a few min to clear out cause if air in the system, or at least mine was like that.

RE: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... - Rockycoon75 - 03-13-2017

It never did clear up. Drove it about 40 miles total. When back to cummins and got my old one. Finally got the old one to stop leaking truck runs smooth

RE: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... - Fixedwing1 - 05-15-2018

Rawze, I can’t see the pics in your post...... do you have any idea why? Just lil blank boxes.

RE: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... - Brock - 05-15-2018

I've noticed that happens with older posts.... sucks! I wasn't sure if that was just cause I'm always using my phone instead of a pc.

RE: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... - Chamberpains - 05-15-2018

Yes, it probably is your phone. Or your web browser on your computer. If you leave it over the dot and refresh your screen you'll see the image for a second before it's cancelled back out.

RE: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... - rrod - 05-17-2018

(05-15-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  refresh your screen you'll see the image for a second before it's cancelled back out.

That’s exactly what happens to me sometimes. Don’t know why. What I do then is , touch it and wait for the menu to pop out. Then hit “save picture “. Then go to the pictures gallery app to open it.

RE: Checking your Metering and Fueling Actuators by Rawze... - Waterloo - 05-17-2018

Try a different web browser.