Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Ain't this the coolest site in all of trucking? - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Bragging Channel... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: Ain't this the coolest site in all of trucking? (/showthread.php?tid=2044)

Pages: 1 2

Ain't this the coolest site in all of trucking? - Waterloo - 08-19-2017

Isn't it? It has to be! So much knowledge here, and quite a bit of humor to temper those stressful moments many of us here have had, and been through... Rawze has really hit it out of the park, well run, GREAT GUYS, just a hoot! And a life saver. ;-)

I just had to say the above, truck is running good for the first time in years, no thanks to all here. Seriously, this place is a God send. Thanks to ALL OF YOU!

RE: Ain't this the coolest site in all of trucking? - Tanker93 - 08-20-2017

Are there any other trucking forums out there that come close to this one?
I check the latest posts on here nearly every day and there has been many times I've learnt something on here which has saved me a lot of time later on when the problem actually presents itself to me. So in other words, a lot of the info on here is invaluable to a lot of us and can save us both time and money.. All that's required is that you sit back at home, sip a beverage and do some reading. Pretty good when you think about it.

RE: Ain't this the coolest site in all of trucking? - kryten - 08-20-2017

I'm one of the odd ducks on this forum with my Volvo with Volvo power. One of the reasons I stay is the philosophy of truck ownership promoted here. There is enough generic information that I still learn things after 20 years of owning a truck. For the few mates I have with the red engine I give the web address for the forum and the youtube channel with the advice of "check this out BEFORE you start having problems".

RE: Ain't this the coolest site in all of trucking? - Waterloo - 08-20-2017

(08-20-2017 )kryten Wrote:  I'm one of the odd ducks on this forum with my Volvo with Volvo power. One of the reasons I stay is the philosophy of truck ownership promoted here. There is enough generic information that I still learn things after 20 years of owning a truck. For the few mates I have with the red engine I give the web address for the forum and the youtube channel with the advice of "check this out BEFORE you start having problems".

This IS the odd duck forum, and it has nothing to do with the brand of truck you own or motor under your hood. This here site is American Trucking, how it USED to be. No arrogance, no KNOW it ALL, if we did, none of us would be here. I am personally blessed to have met all of you. And yes, I am drinking... In a truck stop, I am now homeless, I miss my garage and the Fridgedare... LOL! But know this, if the shi#t hits the fan, someone here will have your back. How many trucking sites can actually say that? Seriously. SERIOUSLY.

RE: Ain't this the coolest site in all of trucking? - Nilao - 08-20-2017

You're not homeless Waterloo. You just have one of those trendy tiny houses.

RE: Ain't this the coolest site in all of trucking? - Rawze - 08-20-2017

LOLZ!- Well, I have more money tied up in my "trendy tiny house" than my real house.

Thanks for the compliment to the forum guys. Personally, i don;t know how so many people put up with my "Hot-Sauce, Slow-the-hell Down Attitude". LOL

RE: Ain't this the coolest site in all of trucking? - Hammerhead - 08-20-2017

(08-20-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  LOLZ!- Well, I have more money tied up in my "trendy tiny house" than my real house.

Thanks for the compliment to the forum guys. Personally, i don;t know how so many people put up with my "Hot-Sauce, Slow-the-hell Down Attitude". LOL

Popcorn and beer buddy!
The Calgary Stampede has copywrited the phrase "The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth"...
Rawze's Hot Sause posts are "The Greatest Entertinment on the World Wide Web"

RE: Ain't this the coolest site in all of trucking? - arch_stanton - 08-20-2017

I park my trucks on a 70 acre farm lots of green hoses and a big boxed tree company cactus and succulent growers,2 rooster ranchers, and a company that builds tiny houses I will get some pics usually has 3 or more under construction.

RE: Ain't this the coolest site in all of trucking? - hhow55 - 08-21-2017

Fantastic, Marvelous, and Great sum's it up