Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: International Trucks Related Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+--- Thread: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... (/showthread.php?tid=218)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... - Waterloo - 03-18-2016

If any of you guys with the ProStar are in need of new cab shocks, and fell over when you priced the OEM replacement shock/bag combo, here is an alternative. http://customdaycab.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=31

This is on my list of things to do after I get caught up. I was quoted $635 delivered last year, it is supposed to just bolt on according to the conversation I had with the company manufacturing these.

RE: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... - Rawze - 03-18-2016

(03-18-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  If any of you guys with the ProStar are in need of new cab shocks, and fell over when you priced the OEM replacement shock/bag combo, here is an alternative. http://customdaycab.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=31

This is on my list of things to do after I get caught up. I was quoted $635 delivered last year, it is supposed to just bolt on according to the conversation I had with the company manufacturing these.

I just got one of these for my prostar. Next time it comes home, I will be putting it on and I will try to make a youtube video of it.

RE: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... - Waterloo - 03-18-2016

(03-18-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  
(03-18-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  If any of you guys with the ProStar are in need of new cab shocks, and fell over when you priced the OEM replacement shock/bag combo, here is an alternative. http://customdaycab.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=31

I just got one of these for my prostar. Next time it comes home, I will be putting it on and I will try to make a youtube video of it.

Cool! I can't wait to see how it goes! I really want one of these, but have a two line wet kit in the area and have to do some slight modifications that will hopefully work with this suspension setup.

RE: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... - KeithT1967 - 05-28-2016

Any progress on installing the sleeper suspension??

RE: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... - RTRUCKING48 - 05-28-2016

They are on ebay too for 625 shipped I'm in the works of getting mine because this OEM bags are little pricey for mine 745.00 a piece:waaaht:

RE: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... - Rawze - 05-29-2016

(05-28-2016 )KeithT1967 Wrote:  Any progress on installing the sleeper suspension??

I made a Youtube video of installing it,.. and it is working great so far,.. but I have some unanswered long-term concerns that they are working with me on.

I can tell you this,.. those people are VERY serious about making a good product, and have been bend-over backwards nice, and have even shipped me updates for my brackets for free.

i am just waiting until I get some final things solved on my own truck before releasing the videos etc.

BTW: My wife says she sleeps a lot better while the truck is moving with that system and it is certainly a more smooth ride.

RE: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... - Waterloo - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  
(05-28-2016 )KeithT1967 Wrote:  Any progress on installing the sleeper suspension??

I made a Youtube video of installing it,.. and it is working great so far,.. but I have some unanswered long-term concerns that they are working with me on.

I can tell you this,.. those people are VERY serious about making a good product, and have been bend-over backwards nice, and have even shipped me updates for my brackets for free.

i am just waiting until I get some final things solved on my own truck before releasing the videos etc.

BTW: My wife says she sleeps a lot better while the truck is moving with that system and it is certainly a more smooth ride.

Good to hear! That is my next big purchase when I get the bank built back up. My cab shocks are shot, and there is no way I am replacing them with that overpriced OEM setup.

RE: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... - Orlen - 06-17-2016

Any updates on the video release for this system?

I plan on ordering it and installing it at the end of this month.

RE: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... - Rawze - 06-17-2016

(06-17-2016 )Orlen Wrote:  Any updates on the video release for this system?

I plan on ordering it and installing it at the end of this month.

I have had no problems with it so far. Wife loves the ride, and the people that make the unit are very nice, no kidding.