Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
2 cylinder fuel pump camshaft - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: ISX Related Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: 2 cylinder fuel pump camshaft (/showthread.php?tid=2819)

2 cylinder fuel pump camshaft - aaronb - 03-02-2018

Does anyone have a picture of the camshaft on one of these pumps? I bought a used working takeoff. One of the camshaft lobes has a valley in it. I'm just trying to make sure it's not designed that way. The camshaft doesn't appear to be damaged. I'm just trying to figure out if it's any good or if I should return it. I was going to rebuild it if the camshaft was good. Thanks.

RE: 2 cylinder fuel pump camshaft - snailexpress - 03-02-2018

(03-02-2018 )aaronb Wrote:  Does anyone have a picture of the camshaft on one of these pumps? I bought a used working takeoff. One of the camshaft lobes has a valley in it. I'm just trying to make sure it's not designed that way. The camshaft doesn't appear to be damaged. I'm just trying to figure out if it's any good or if I should return it. I was going to rebuild it if the camshaft was good. Thanks.
Refer to cummins quickserve.
[attachment=3661]

RE: 2 cylinder fuel pump camshaft - Hammerhead - 03-04-2018

If you post a pic of the camshaft there are more than enough people on here to tell you if it's a pass or a fail.

RE: 2 cylinder fuel pump camshaft - imalumberjack - 03-14-2018

Rebuild? I have one also. Where can you get parts? Cummins quickserve shows replacing pump is only option?