Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Insite - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask Your question... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Insite (/showthread.php?tid=3540)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Insite - lonestar16 - 09-17-2018

Trying to get insite up n running..I download the CD to a USB drive n hook the insite to the plug underneath the dash and nothing. cant even get insite to show up on the laptop ..what I'm I doing wrong

RE: Insite - rrod - 09-17-2018

I think the first time I install it, had to watch Rawze’s vídeo a few times to understand. If you can give more details on exactly what steps have you done.

For example :
How did you installed Insite? Did you run the setup.exe file ?
Did you installed the adapter(Inline) drivers?

RE: Insite - lonestar16 - 09-17-2018

my father inlaw download the cd to a usb drive in i put it in my laptop...thats all i did dont have a clue what im doing on a computer

RE: Insite - rrod - 09-17-2018

Here’s the link to the video.
Insite 7 Install from the CD by Rawze

RE: Insite - imalumberjack - 09-17-2018

(09-17-2018 )lonestar16 Wrote:  my father inlaw download the cd to a usb drive in i put it in my laptop...thats all i did dont have a clue what im doing on a computer
I could be wrong here as I had my own difficulties but I don't think you can use it in a usb drive. For simple stuff I found that you can download Powerspec, it will allow you to see codes and clear some, also history. DESA will allow for aftertreatment tests and diagnostics. DO NOT REFLASH INLINE DRIVER! And all of these programs are incompatible with YOUR insight, I use to separate computers.

RE: Insite - lonestar16 - 09-18-2018

Sound like a lost of fun

Ok got a CD driver so I can start trying to get insite up in running..do I need to register it or can I just use it to check codes for right now

RE: Insite - Chamberpains - 09-18-2018

Not to be rude, but did you watch and follow the link rrod posted of Rawze installing Insite? If so, how far along did you get? Did you get to the part about the Password and the PCID?

yes i have watch the video a couple of times and im trying to watch t as i go ..in in still trying to get it to start running ..i have no clue how to work a computer..