Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Train Horns - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask Your question... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Train Horns (/showthread.php?tid=4393)

Train Horns - Lonestar10 - 04-08-2019

I have a lonestar is damn near looks like a train but sounds like a rediculous volvo when i hit the button.. so who has some experience with air horns to give me a good recommendation in the 100-200 american dollery doos range for a set as close to actual train sounding as possible. tired of kids giving me the international toot your horn arm gesture and sounding like a stuck pig instead of making em crap their pants.

Thanks for any advice!

RE: Train Horns - Magard - 04-08-2019

What you mean Volvo horns aren’t super cool. Totally intimidating road brute Volvo horns. Come on now. Lol... yah there pretty embarrassing. Kids look so disappointed and confused when I given the horn back.

RE: Train Horns - Rawze - 04-08-2019

(04-08-2019 )Magard Wrote:  What you mean Volvo horns aren’t super cool. Totally intimidating road brute Volvo horns. Come on now. Lol... yah there pretty embarrassing. Kids look so disappointed when I given the horn back.

thats ok,.. mine sounds like a plastic dying goose -- if there was such a thing.lol

RE: Train Horns - Lonestar10 - 04-08-2019

both 2010 era we probably have the same horn its just pathedic and i have a truck that gets alot of international horn gestures due to looks and im tired of the snickers as i drive away after i hit it lol.

RE: Train Horns - smorgan87 - 04-09-2019

A true train horn is a Nathan k5 but they prty expensive. Sometimes u can find one that needs rebuilt for a reasonable price.

RE: Train Horns - Lonestar10 - 04-09-2019

I don't need a $1,000 + k v i just like to find a Brandon is closed at sano side Grand general 6699 911 that is supposedly close there's also handed a black box that I can't remember but it's impossible to find good videos on YouTube of how they sound besides what the company puts out

RE: Train Horns - smorgan87 - 04-09-2019

Seems theyve gotten a bit higher since the last time i looked for one.

RE: Train Horns - Lonestar10 - 04-09-2019

Nathan k5 540 - $2400 yeesh

RE: Train Horns - Moose - 04-09-2019

I've been hunting a set of KL3A for a long time... I'm just not going to give $1500+ for them.