Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
2015 international pro star - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask Your question... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: 2015 international pro star (/showthread.php?tid=4528)

Pages: 1 2

RE: 2015 international pro star - Lonestar10 - 05-15-2019

There are three versions of DL version one is just read and reset codesversion 2 is minor programming and version 3 is full on block codeing. To get versions 2 and 3 you have to get training through international or they won't sell it to you.

RE: 2015 international pro star - rrod - 05-15-2019

(05-15-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  There are three versions of DL version one is just read and reset codesversion 2 is minor programming and version 3 is full on block codeing. To get versions 2 and 3 you have to get training through international or they won't sell it to you.
The codes that version one can read, are those the same codes that other multiple purpose scanners can read ?

RE: 2015 international pro star - Lonestar10 - 05-15-2019

Idk use mine I can see the load shed circuit failures, code for my dead compass module and I was able to clear codes for the blend door actuator that I replaced using DL.

RE: 2015 international pro star - rrod - 05-16-2019

(05-15-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  Idk use mine I can see the load shed circuit failures, code for my dead compass module and I was able to clear codes for the blend door actuator that I replaced using DL.

What about things like lowering the volume of the alarm for low air pressure, can u do that with DL ?

RE: 2015 international pro star - Lonestar10 - 05-16-2019

Level 1 offers no programming that's level 2 and 3 and international won't sell you them unless you do their training