Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Cm2250 egr pressure sensor - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: ISX Related Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: Cm2250 egr pressure sensor (/showthread.php?tid=4600)

Cm2250 egr pressure sensor - Jose9640 - 05-27-2019

I have a truck that has de mandated for over a year now (150k miles). Always ran great since demandate. Trucks is starting to derate sometimes and has egr pressure code. Should this thing still have issues with a bad sensor even if it's demandated?

RE: Cm2250 egr pressure sensor - Waterloo - 05-27-2019

Who did the tune? I do not believe that code should be popping up... Showing any other codes? Do you have a boost and pyro gauge installed? Do you have Cummins Insite and the Inline reader?

RE: Cm2250 egr pressure sensor - jimeneztrans84 - 05-28-2019

You might want to have someone here check out you're tune. I bet you're tune is a hack job done by someone that's doesn't even know what tune they put on you're truck. I was a victim of a hack job tune. I had dpf egr service pop up on my dash and intake nox sensor code. I had unilevers re tune it with some stuff rawze changed on the original tune I had. It pisses me off because these so called mechanics get a hold of these hack job tunes and go and start tunning trucks left and right. It's a matter of time before they start having problems. Even damn tire guys now a days have these tunes available for o/o to destroy there motors!! When u ask them about they are clueless.