Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
02 CM570 Signature Injector replacement and valve set question - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask Your question... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: 02 CM570 Signature Injector replacement and valve set question (/showthread.php?tid=5185)

Pages: 1 2

RE: 02 CM570 Signature Injector replacement and valve set question - FrontlineLogistics - 10-17-2019

I reset all adjustments and the truck did run better but it’s back to where it was before I replaced the injector with the large vibration in the engine any time I’m on the throttle. Tomorrow morning it has an appointment at a local shop to see if he can diagnose the problem.

The last question I seem to have is after the overhead was done I lost a lot of Jake force. This has also happened to me in the past when I had the overhead done on a wrecker I was driving. Is this a common issue or are they not set correctly. I set them at .276

RE: 02 CM570 Signature Injector replacement and valve set question - Rawze - 10-18-2019

(10-17-2019 )FrontlineLogistics Wrote:  ... Is this a common issue or are they not set correctly. I set them at .276

that is the correct setting for them. Adjusting them a bit up or down a few thousandths from this makes no difference much on jake brake force. - most of the jake force when it is on its high setting comes from the turbo, not the adjustment.