Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Things that may help others... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper (/showthread.php?tid=5229)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper - the missing link - 10-28-2019

Yes , the oversize fits , I ran one on my 9900.
Never hit a Damm thing . I knew since the starcar dint have a one it was a matter of time . That time was at 8am today. Got me a Bambi

RE: Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper - Lonestar10 - 10-28-2019

Hit deer last year no hood damage just bumper and mounting brackets and 1 damaged steer. Estimate was 4200 or so. My magnum that follows the body lines of my Lonestar and made of 3/8 plate aluminum was 4700

RE: Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper - shoe128 - 10-28-2019

(10-27-2019 )Brock Wrote:  I was recently asked how I could justify buying a SRT Herd bumper for $6800CAD. The old fella said he just couldn't bring himself to buy one.

Here is the bumper on my truck in question, it has hit around 5 deer in its life and not once has anything else been damaged...... not once! Imagine how much down time I've saved, hoods, lights, cac and rads etc.

Here is a video clip showing all that happens when I do hit a deer, this was a big buck this time.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHXEK_-B6hV/?igshid=1kvn4i0ifugwv
nice im trying to figure how to put mine up on my loanstar:adore::anger:

RE: Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper - shoe128 - 10-28-2019

[attachment=5645]

ok

RE: Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper - Lonestar10 - 10-28-2019

ive got the same one shoe...royal PIA to keep shiney

RE: Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper - Waterloo - 10-29-2019

Faltbedkid, I've got roughly $80,000 under that hood, not including all of the lost time... It is cheap insurance.

RE: Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper - barf - 10-29-2019

I'm crazy for not having one; but been lucky enough to have not needed one, yet! I bought my '09 ProStar new in '08. Here's a pic of my previous truck, taken back in '07. I hit a moose in northern Ontario. Lot's of damage but it was still drivable, radiator was untouched. Without the bumper it would have needed a wrecker!

RE: Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper - shoe128 - 10-29-2019

(10-28-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  ive got the same one shoe...royal PIA to keep shiney

I don't show it.its for work.
Been hit twice in a week by yard trks.just a scratch or two.
I didn't like it when I bought the truck but the longer i have it,it's growing on me

RE: Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper - big_roy - 10-31-2019

Well I don't think much of those herd bumpers, I have one on all my trucks.