Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Cummins ICON - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: ISX Related Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: Cummins ICON (/showthread.php?tid=5969)

Cummins ICON - DarrenEW - 03-15-2020

Has anybody had an issue with Cummins Insite not being able to alter features concerning Cummins ICON bs. I set my parameter at 30 mins idle and then totally disabled it trying to see if it bypasses the ICON sh$%, but it still shuts isx cm870 off at 15 mins. Also, the damn relay cummins ignition icon relay stays on with key turned off. Any help would be appreciated.

RE: Cummins ICON - Chamberpains - 03-15-2020

Hmm, I cant help you out with any of it. But this is the 1st time I heard of this system for Cummins. Its looks like the Optimized Idle from Detroit years ago. They were a descent system as long as they weren't set up to an incorrect rpm upon start up and shake the truck and driver awake.

RE: Cummins ICON - Rawze - 03-16-2020

I know that Mr.hag has dealt with a lot of those ICON systems. Maybe he will chime in here after he gets back (tuesday or so, he's on a mini vacation I think) with what he has seen.

RE: Cummins ICON - DarrenEW - 03-18-2020

(03-16-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  I know that Mr.hag has dealt with a lot of those ICON systems. Maybe he will chime in here after he gets back (tuesday or so, he's on a mini vacation I think) with what he has seen.

Where is Mr. Hagg? lol