Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Anybody have access to KW wiring schematics? - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Pete & KW related Help... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Thread: Anybody have access to KW wiring schematics? (/showthread.php?tid=6006)

Anybody have access to KW wiring schematics? - dhirocz - 03-27-2020

Well, nothing so far is working out this year. Started switching to LED bulbs in the truck. Had to replace some fixtures, the OEM bulbs were melting them.

When I was removing the one in my drivers door, I heard a nice loud pop, and there went the lights. No blown fuses, lights work when I hit my override switch, but none of them come on when I open the door. My local KW was unable to provide a schematic for me, nor were the schematics in my service manual.

Possibly unrelated, but my passenger mirror defroster also stopped working, though the drivers side works fine.

Im thinking I blew a fusable link or there's maybe an inline fuse somewhere I cant find.

2010 kw T2 #229952. Thanks if anyone can help me out with some info or a schematic.

RE: Anybody have access to KW wiring schematics? - stevesparts - 03-29-2020

UGH!!! wiring... I'll take a shot at this one as i had window issues with my w9. look for a pinched or rubbed spot on the wire somewhere. it took me a long time to find where mine was. had to tare apart the whole door and some of the window rails to find.(big PITA) and it was just a small spot that f/u everything.
and as far as KW having a schematic.. well just get a really good tester and be better off,i was lucky and a buddy had one, it made quick work to find it.
Sorry if it wasn't much help but electric work sucks and you just have to find where it is...