Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
How to remove bunk heater/ AC blower unit from prostar. - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask Your question... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: How to remove bunk heater/ AC blower unit from prostar. (/showthread.php?tid=6131)

How to remove bunk heater/ AC blower unit from prostar. - Paccardude - 05-01-2020

Hi,

I was trying to remove the AC/heater blower unit from underneath the bunk of a prostar international. It has 4-10mm screws up top. I'll need to cap the AC and heater lines. Has anyone done this ?

Thank you.

RE: How to remove bunk heater/ AC blower unit from prostar. - smorgan87 - 05-01-2020

Apu truck or no apu?

RE: How to remove bunk heater/ AC blower unit from prostar. - Paccardude - 05-01-2020

No Apu.

RE: How to remove bunk heater/ AC blower unit from prostar. - Rawze - 05-01-2020

i have never had to pull mine out yet.

RE: How to remove bunk heater/ AC blower unit from prostar. - Paccardude - 05-02-2020

I thought I'd save some storage space. I never idle the truck.

RE: How to remove bunk heater/ AC blower unit from prostar. - Nilao - 05-04-2020

I wouldn't cap the lines. I would take it to a independent AC shop and have them fabricate the lines to just the front core...as far as the heater goes you just remove the T fittings in the front and pipe it to the front core.