Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Diamond logic help? - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: International Trucks Related Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+--- Thread: Diamond logic help? (/showthread.php?tid=6362)

Pages: 1 2

Diamond logic help? - BIASRacing - 07-05-2020

Truck came with a security system, consists of a switch panel with numbers, and I have to enter a code to drive the truck after starting it. I can start and idle the truck but once the brakes are disengaged it gives you like ten seconds to enter it or it kills the truck. I'd like it off like yesterday.

RE: Diamond logic help? - Lonestar10 - 07-05-2020

That might be a setting in in-site or you might be able to program the number key box off.

RE: Diamond logic help? - BIASRacing - 07-05-2020

Ill check insite

RE: Diamond logic help? - BIASRacing - 07-05-2020

Not there. The security option shows nothing im almost certain it has to be in diamond logic.

RE: Diamond logic help? - Nilao - 07-06-2020

The only way is DLB at a dealer. They have to be logged into DLB to unlock the programming features.

RE: Diamond logic help? - BIASRacing - 07-07-2020

(07-06-2020 )Nilao Wrote:  The only way is DLB at a dealer. They have to be logged into DLB to unlock the programming features.

Found one.

RE: Diamond logic help? - BIASRacing - 07-27-2020

So Ive located it in BLD. Just need to figure out how to turn it off. Doesnt look like a toggle.

RE: Diamond logic help? - DVT873 - 08-01-2020

When the check marks are grayed out like yours are that means your authorization level isn't high enough to change them. Sometimes even the dealer doesn't have authorization.
They have to open a case file with Navistar support. NAV will probably want to see a copy of the title and or registration. There may be a charge from Navistar.

For example there is a $100 charge from NAV to turn off CARB 5 minute idle. That does include a new data plate for the engine. You may need to find a dealer, who has someone who knows WTF their doing to get this shut off.

RE: Diamond logic help? - BIASRacing - 08-03-2020

Played around and got it shut off. Now to get the front radar and bendix shi#t off.