Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Replace the transfer fuel pump. - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Things that may help others... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: Replace the transfer fuel pump. (/showthread.php?tid=668)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Replace the transfer fuel pump. - jimeneztrans84 - 08-04-2016

I dont sorry

RE: Replace the transfer fuel pump. - jimeneztrans84 - 08-04-2016

Here's the service bulletin 110064 that tells you the fuel lines and part numbers for the new pump. This was a list for my truck since I had the 3 cylinder pump. I put the pump that you have and the fuel lines come from the the bottom and you need the ones from the top.

https://quickserve.cummins.com/qs3/pubsys2/xml/en/tsb/2011/tsb110064.html?q=tsb110064

RE: Replace the transfer fuel pump. - sbtrucking - 08-05-2016

Does anyone have service bulletin on flushing the engine oil pasages, and a digram of the flow of oil through the engine, I will try to tackle the cleaning this weekend

RE: Replace the transfer fuel pump. - Unilevers - 08-07-2016

(08-05-2016 )sbtrucking Wrote:  Does anyone have service bulletin on flushing the engine oil pasages, and a digram of the flow of oil through the engine, I will try to tackle the cleaning this weekend

honestly to do this properly the bellhousing/rear structure must be removed to get access to the rear of the main oil rifle.

RE: Replace the transfer fuel pump. - sbtrucking - 08-07-2016

Thank you Unilevers,
Took the oil pump out and the fuel pump all the gears look good, no metal shavings at all On the pan, just ceramic particles, I am thinking I just had the oil and filter changed before the plungers busted and dint have time to put gear oil, so maybe thats the reason particles didnt pass the filter, i am ordering a cutter for the filters to inspect them also,
By the way how do the particles pass by the filter?

RE: Replace the transfer fuel pump. - redbeard - 08-08-2016

I also a CM2250 and would like to add a pressure gauge from the transfer pump. How much pressure does the transfer pump put out and is there an easy access port to install a sending unit?

What about the rail pressure of 30K, is it a good idea to add a gauge for this also? Glowshift recomends a "snuber" to help with pressure spikes on the 6.7, does the CM2250 suffer from the same conditions at start up. I know it sounds like its arguing with itself for a couple of minutes in the morning.

Amazing how Cummins has left us on the side of the road to fend for ourselves, but we will prevail.

RE: Replace the transfer fuel pump. - Oil Slick - 12-26-2017

I’m ready this thread and every time I get to a picture it shows it for a second then goes away. All it shows is a small square box. I like pictures!!! LoL

Any tips as to why the pics disappear if I’m logged in?