Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Ixs cm570 - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: ISX Related Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: Ixs cm570 (/showthread.php?tid=6834)

Pages: 1 2

Ixs cm570 - 379Signature - 12-08-2020

I have a 1999 signature 600. cm570 Had it tuned and
Manifold pressure hits 39psi and then derates itself to 31psi. I can let off the throttle and it will reset it self as soon as it hit zero on the manifold gauge. Is this a bad tune? Or is it a fuel issue? On the derate? Thank you

RE: Ixs cm570 - Rawze - 12-08-2020

Start by putting the factory program back in it and see if the problem goes away.

"tuned" is a relative word around here, as most people who do that type of worrk are beyone absolutely horrible at it... and the bigger the shop name.. the worse they are at it. Most of shops who do "tuning" are but engine destroying brain butchers who will severely shorten the life of your engine in a hurry!.

Pull a copy of the program out of that ecm and send it to me for review... I will tell you exactly what someone did... good, bad, or downright ugly.

RE: Ixs cm570 - 379Signature - 12-08-2020

I appreciate the response. But I don’t have anyway of pulling the file

What equipment would need to pull files ...etc. This is the Cummins I’ve owned. Never had a laptop. But would be interested in buying one

RE: Ixs cm570 - MageRoyal - 12-08-2020

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2794&pid=23876#pid23876

Thanks MageRoyal. But which one am I looking for one the site?

RE: Ixs cm570 - Signature620 - 12-08-2020

It's fault code 595. Turbo speed above normal.

You most likely have a wastegate issue, whether it be a leaking actuator diaphragm, leaking hose or incorrect adjustment.

It has a new turbo that was installed on it. It’s a PukeDits turbo. It doesn’t have a waste-gate.
The line that was going to it has been plugged off.

RE: Ixs cm570 - Rawze - 12-08-2020

(12-08-2020 )379Signature Wrote:  It has a new turbo that was installed on it. It’s a PukeDits turbo. It doesn’t have a waste-gate.
The line that was going to it has been plugged off.

Boy are you a gluten for destroying that engine .. that company only mostly garbage and their programming is beyond horrible. Why would anyone want to butcher their engine so badly like that, I have no idea.

Put the HX60 back on it and the waste-gate... that company and their engine killing mods are your problem! - Those mods they sell have nothing to do with making proper power with that engine. That HX60 can handle upwards of 900+ horsepower on that thing all on its own!. - You have been duped by the their idiot-squad front and centre!... That is what they do. they market nothing but bullsHit horrible butchered methods and devices and frankly, i think it does nothing but rip people off in return for severely shortening engine life!.

-- I feel sorry for your engine!.. and you for giving them any money and getting duped so badly by them!.

This is very well known around here.

if you value your equipment at all, you will undo that garbage in a hurry@.