Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Weird trouble code spn 168 fmi 13 - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: ISX Related Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: Weird trouble code spn 168 fmi 13 (/showthread.php?tid=7068)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Weird trouble code spn 168 fmi 13 - Carhauler - 10-19-2021

(10-15-2021 )GhostHauling Wrote:  I checked insite and it doesn’t even acknowledge the code.

Not sure what you meant by this. But I’m taking it as You found this code via a different device like maybe Keep Trucking Fault code monitoring?? If so just wanted to say I’ve had keep trucking in my truck for over a year and Since day one it’s been emailing me Ghost Codes that aren’t on insite. like 5 of those 2 of the same codes every time I drive and I looked them up and heck one of Those codes didn’t exist or I couldn’t find it and the 2 are saying Hi beam out and Low beam out ( which I think may be accurate bc I switched to LEDS that probably use less than the OEM voltage and trigger that) and 2 were weird electrical codes I can’t even remember. keep trucking doesn’t tell me the code info just says SPN-2023 or whatever

Getting it off the nexus. It says it’s from controller source address 128 which considers it a power train module. Maybe it’s the LVD or the keep truckin box since it’s on the canbus.

RE: Weird trouble code spn 168 fmi 13 - Carhauler - 10-19-2021

(10-17-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  Anyone check to see if there is 60 ohms at the 3-pin header? .. might be a lot of your turbo issues. You might want to also consider this can-bus related info ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=7407&pid=67656#pid67656

I will check when I get home tomorrow. Keep thinking that may have something to do with it.
The actuator and turbo seem in great shape. Just do some weird stuff. I had the actuator off in feb when I did the egr cooler. Turbo and actuator both felt great manually moving them.

RE: Weird trouble code spn 168 fmi 13 - Carhauler - 02-09-2023

Figured it out thought I’d post it. It was the amp meter gauge sensor that goes around the grounds. It was out of calibration in the cab controller.

RE: Weird trouble code spn 168 fmi 13 - LibertyDiesel - 07-07-2023

Carhauler, how did you calibrate the amp meter? I cant seem to figure out where, im using esa, but dont see it in there? I have the exact same issue, same code, 2015 389. Any advice would be much appreciated!