Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Crankcase passenger lower block off plate - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: ISX Related Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: Crankcase passenger lower block off plate (/showthread.php?tid=7179)

Crankcase passenger lower block off plate - dhirocz - 03-22-2021

I'm having a hell of a time trying to find a gasket for this rounded diamond shaped block off plate at the passenger rear of the block, under the oil cooler. Can't find it in quickserve nor can my local dealer find it, and cummins is practically useless. The old gasket deteriorated but there was no part number on it. Anyone happen to know what it is?

I'm also trying to find an o ring for the coolant heater plug. Cummins doesn't list a separate o ring, just the plug. I ordered a plug, assuming it came with the plug even though it's not listed... hopefully it comes with one.

...you would think the gasket set would come with these seals!

RE: Crankcase passenger lower block off plate - dhirocz - 03-22-2021

Picture I took of a newer ISX sitting around of the plate, for clarification.[attachment=7649]

RE: Crankcase passenger lower block off plate - Starlight - 03-22-2021

Here you go, part number for the gasket you need is 3104119. You'll find this in the oil fill arrangement section on quick serve. It's used if your truck uses the rear oil fill option.

RE: Crankcase passenger lower block off plate - dhirocz - 03-23-2021

Outstanding! I appreciate the help on that!