Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Insite issue - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask Your question... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Insite issue (/showthread.php?tid=8449)

Insite issue - Log lugger - 09-19-2022

Hello all,my question is this.havent fired up the laptop for a couple months and now when I click on insite it's asking for a pass code.never did that before. The laptop is one I bought off ebay that had that program already on it.been about 2 years now.what does a guy do now that's not computer savvy?I really miss my insite. Help!

RE: Insite issue - Bengy88 - 09-19-2022

Antivirus either wiped the liscense or it was set to expire. Pm me for assistance

RE: Insite issue - Rawze - 09-20-2022

(09-19-2022 )Log lugger Wrote:  Hello all,my question is this.havent fired up the laptop for a couple months and now when I click on insite it's asking for a pass code.never did that before. The laptop is one I bought off ebay that had that program already on it.been about 2 years now.what does a guy do now that's not computer savvy?I really miss my insite. Help!

when u buy pre-made laptops with that stuffs on it already, they almost always make them expire so that you have to keep paying them every so often.

RE: Insite issue - Log lugger - 09-20-2022

Oh yes that sounds about right. Funny part is I couldn't message the seller to even do that