Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
MM - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: ISX Related Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: MM (/showthread.php?tid=8605)

Pages: 1 2

MM - Konstantin - 12-03-2022

Hello, I did a MM to my truck 5 years ago using MM-2 guide. CM871 cascadia 2009. It is version 1505Q. Truck runs good, but maybe there is an update to it? If so where to find one? Thank you!

RE: MM - Rawze - 12-04-2022

(12-03-2022 )Konstantin Wrote:  Hello, I did a MM to my truck 5 years ago using MM-2 guide. CM871 cascadia 2009. It is version 1505Q. Truck runs good, but maybe there is an update to it? If so where to find one? Thank you!

1505q?-- that is more than a few years old.. that is seriously out of date at this point. many updates since then.

You should be using version 'W'. Many fixes since that old version was used. -== like years worth of them + some cummins fixes too.

I would say you need to start over and use the official version 'W" from 10-19-2020.

PM me your e-mail address and I will see if someone can send you the proper version 'W' overlay if your trying to make the program yourself. That or get with the person who made the file and have them update it properly.

RE: MM - Konstantin - 12-04-2022

(12-04-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  
(12-03-2022 )Konstantin Wrote:  Hello, I did a MM to my truck 5 years ago using MM-2 guide. CM871 cascadia 2009. It is version 1505Q. Truck runs good, but maybe there is an update to it? If so where to find one? Thank you!

1505q?-- that is more than a few years old.. that is seriously out of date at this point. many updates since then.

You should be using version 'W'. Many fixes since that old version was used. -== like years worth of them + some cummins fixes too.

I would say you need to start over and use the official version 'W" from 10-19-2020.

PM me your e-mail address and I will see if someone can send you the proper version 'W' overlay if your trying to make the program yourself. That or get with the person who made the file and have them update it properly.

Thank you very much!!! I got W from one of members.

RE: MM - kamiar - 12-06-2022

Can anyone kindly send me this "W" version? i have studied the older versions and learnt a lot, would be great to see the updates...

RE: MM - Bengy88 - 12-06-2022

(12-06-2022 )kamiar Wrote:  Can anyone kindly send me this "W" version? i have studied the older versions and learnt a lot, would be great to see the updates...

Pm me your email

RE: MM - Deeoux - 01-12-2023

Do you have to modify any map to customize the truck after using the W version?

RE: MM - Rawze - 01-12-2023

(01-12-2023 )Deeoux Wrote:  Do you have to modify any map to customize the truck after using the W version?

version 'W'? I can only assume you are referring to a CM871.

Depends on the truck. Some trucks require different turbo tables to get the proper boost level settings.

RE: MM - Deeoux - 01-14-2023

(01-12-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  
(01-12-2023 )Deeoux Wrote:  Do you have to modify any map to customize the truck after using the W version?

version 'W'? I can only assume you are referring to a CM871.

Depends on the truck. Some trucks require different turbo tables to get the proper boost level settings.

I feel lucky today. It's a pleasure to greet you for the first time, Mr. Rawze.
As you mention, I was referring to the CM871
I understand that they are the following tables
C_TGC_Max_Closing_Table
C_TGC_Min_Closing_Table
I read that there is an excel file named 'Some Common Boost tables.xls' that I have never seen.
But someday I would like to learn to do the analysis and calculations necessary to do them on my own or at least try.
Thank you very much for taking a moment to respond, regards.

RE: MM - Truckdriven - 01-14-2023

(01-14-2023 )Deeoux Wrote:  I read that there is an excel file named 'Some Common Boost tables.xls' that I have never seen.

I would also be interested in seeeing this file if it exists!