Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Mercedes demandate - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: CAT, Detroit, and Other engine related Help... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Thread: Mercedes demandate (/showthread.php?tid=8660)

Mercedes demandate - Luckyjayb - 12-30-2022

Does anybody know any reputable tuners who do the demandates on the Mercedes Benz engines found in the sterling dump trucks?

RE: Mercedes demandate - Rawze - 12-30-2022

am sure there are plenty of ppl who claim they can 'de-mandate' one.. and all claim they know what they are doing + all sorts of other claims .. but actually considered safe and not ahrnful to the engine? ...that is like asking where you should go to hunt for unicorns.

RE: Mercedes demandate - Luckyjayb - 12-30-2022

(12-30-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  am sure there are plenty of ppl who claim they can 'de-mandate' one.. and all claim they know what they are doing + all sorts of other claims .. but actually considered safe and not ahrnful to the engine? ...that is like asking where you should go to hunt for unicorns.

I know brother. Just not a lot of em on the roads around me and don’t know any reputable ones like my Cummins guy that learned from you

RE: Mercedes demandate - Luckyjayb - 12-30-2022

(12-30-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  am sure there are plenty of ppl who claim they can 'de-mandate' one.. and all claim they know what they are doing + all sorts of other claims .. but actually considered safe and not ahrnful to the engine? ...that is like asking where you should go to hunt for unicorns.

I know brother. Just not a lot of em on the roads around me and don’t know any reputable ones like my Cummins guy that learned from you

RE: Mercedes demandate - RollinCoal - 12-31-2022

Send me year make and model
I know a Detroit guy Ill ask him
Believe hes pretty much strictly detroit tho