Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Lights - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: International Trucks Related Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+--- Thread: Lights (/showthread.php?tid=9669)

Lights - 3406E - 08-10-2024

9900 eagle 2005 / Was going through Indiana on the i70 on the bad roads and my headlights kept going on and off when I the bumps. Afterwards everything started to act up, when I turn my blinkers on the whole side panel lights starts to act as a blinker now. Headlights currently not coming on now both on high and low beam. Also when I turn off the blinkers it still showing it’s on in the dash meaning the blinker icon in the dash is still flashing even though it’s off. Any suggestions. Thanks

RE: Lights - 3406E - 08-10-2024

My first thought was the headlight wire is shorting out on the blinker wire. Idk. Is there a control system for these lights on this truck?

RE: Lights - tree98 - 08-10-2024

All those probably go through the cab control module which could possibly be going bad or have a wiring issue.

RE: Lights - 3406E - 08-10-2024

(08-10-2024 )tree98 Wrote:  All those probably go through the cab control module which could possibly be going bad or have a wiring issue.

Don’t think this truck have that system, I think only the prostar and upwards

RE: Lights - hhow55 - 08-11-2024

Perhaps if ypu were to start shaking wires the problem may reveal itself.

RE: Lights - hhow55 - 08-11-2024

Could also be a bad headlight assembly.............See what occurs when disconnect the headlight assembly. Your situation is similar to a past problem i once had.

RE: Lights - 3406E - 08-13-2024

(08-11-2024 )hhow55 Wrote:  Could also be a bad headlight assembly.............See what occurs when disconnect the headlight assembly. Your situation is similar to a past problem i once had.

thanks