Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
DD13 Tune - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: CAT, Detroit, and Other engine related Help... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Thread: DD13 Tune (/showthread.php?tid=9747)

DD13 Tune - BND - 09-30-2024

First post but have read and learned much here thanks for all the great info. So I have a Cascadia with a DD13 2010 model. Was wondering if anyone here can help me figure out how bad the demandate on this truck is the original guy who did it is of no help. Also originally with this truck was having problems with emmisions and thats why demandated and now see how this was a possible major mistake. After that still was having issues and brought to a shop they did all injector cups and injectors and a turbo and still seems like running bad. Afraid if keep using I may destroy something but think it could be a bad tune and not fixing the original problem at first. I know this is more a cummins place and yes have 2 isx15 but thought id ask on the dd13 for now. FYI truck has around 540k. Thanks

RE: DD13 Tune - Rawze - 09-30-2024

(a bit of satire)...
as this is mostly a cummins forum .. maybe sell it and buy something with red enigne in it instead?.

At least with the red engines, you could work on it + look at all of its programming unrestricted, etc.