Pto enabled but wont idle up
06-13-2024, (Subject: Pto enabled but wont idle up ) 
Pto enabled but wont idle up
bit of a dumb thing but here we go so i flashed a calibration that found that was compatible via the technical docs on here with my truck and cpl number etc 10103 file number to take it from 485 to 500 but also so it would be able to regen while idled up/pto but it will not idle up now is it something i did ? the pto settings are all on and enabled i tryed disabling and turning them back on it did nothing. I can set the idle with the cruise switch in the off postion but with it on i can not idle it up where do i go wrong ?
replyreply
RE: Pto enabled but wont idle up
Did you save a copy of the template in insite before you flashed it? That template contains all the truck specific settings for jakes, cruise, bump throttle, etc.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
(06-13-2024 )tree98 Wrote:  Did you save a copy of the template in insite before you flashed it? That template contains all the truck specific settings for jakes, cruise, bump throttle, etc.

i have the orignal template from when it worked yes but the only thing different in it is that pto mode is enganged and read only. vs on the 485 file it was off
replyreply
06-14-2024, (Subject: Pto enabled but wont idle up ) 
what is the engine ser#?.

what program did you remove?.

what program did you replace it with?.

Did the PTO work the way you want it to with the original program?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.