Programming
07-11-2024, (Subject: Programming ) 
Programming
Hello everyone, new guy here. Been lurking for a while and finally joined, I run a shop, and I am looking for some help with programming. Right now I have two ISX in need of some help. These units were demandated before they were brought to me, one continues to throw the engine shutdown light and derates anytime you drive it. With the engine shutdown light actively on insite shows absolutely no codes or anything wrong on data logger which leads me to believe we have a programming issue, other times it will randomly throw codes for vgt and cam sensor. We have tested both systems checked wiring and everything is fine. The other unit after it was demandated lost speedometer, engine breaks, and just genuinely runs like crap. I have went through and double checked everything mechanically on both units. I need someone who can PM me and talk me through how to send a file over so it can be fixed, we can figure out the logistics through pm.
replyreply
07-11-2024, (Subject: Programming ) 
RE: Programming
this may help...
ref: https://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?...5#pid72945

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.