2004 ISB EGR ?
09-30-2026, (Subject: 2004 ISB EGR ? ) 
Post: #1
2004 ISB EGR ?
I have a 2004 motorhome and I would like to block off the EGR but I can't find a tune for it???
replyreply
09-30-2026, (Subject: 2004 ISB EGR ? ) 
Post: #2
RE: 2004 ISB EGR ?
They have to be custom made for each individual engine. Tell us what your engine serial number is and maybe somebody here can help you get one made.
replyreply
10-01-2026, (Subject: 2004 ISB EGR ? ) 
Post: #3
RE: 2004 ISB EGR ?
ESN 57137592
replyreply
10-01-2026, (Subject: 2004 ISB EGR ? ) 
Post: #4
RE: 2004 ISB EGR ?
(10-01-2026 )earnies2020 Wrote:  ESN 57137592

for stuffs that old, maybe get a hold of forum member 'running rough'.


User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply




NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.