Starters
07-20-2024, (Subject: Starters ) 
Starters
Hey! I think just the solenoid is bad on my starter.. looks a little tight to get to. Recently changed factory to a mt35. Kid who put it in cracked the plastic. 2012 peterbilt 386 isx15 Cummins. Can I change just that instead of the whole starter? I checked all the wires batteries, all tested good. All the fuses and relays seem alright. All that plastic cracked on the solenoid so it has to be the reason it won't start right? Help!!
replyreply
07-21-2024, (Subject: Starters ) 
RE: Starters
Why not make the kid who cracked it help pay for its replacement?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Volvo8873
07-21-2024, (Subject: Starters ) 
You can change just the solenoid if you find a place that has one to sell you. Either way the whole starter has to come off the truck though.
replyreply
07-24-2024, (Subject: Starters ) 
Why don't you like said have the kid who cracked it fixed the damn thing??? fvcking shops doing half ass jobs and creating new jobs for owners to be charged for nothing new here.

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
07-27-2024, (Subject: Starters ) 
theres a one year warranty for starters at place where I work, so maybe just go back for warranty repair
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.