Cascadia speedometer not working, engine brake and cruise control not working as wel
09-29-2024, (Subject: Cascadia speedometer not working, engine brake and cruise control not working as wel ) 
Cascadia speedometer not working, engine brake and cruise control not working as wel
Hi everyone,
I have 2013 cascadia isx 2250 .
Yesterday i had an issue with speed gauge not moving at all while driving. I can not exceed 60 mph that shown on gps. Also i can't rev RPM over 1300 to shift to next gear which cause the truck to struggle to pickup speed when iam heavy loaded. When i shut the truck off and turn ignition back on the speed gauge move up and back same like other gauges but when driving all other gauges works normal except for speed gauge. Also engine brake and cruise control are not working when applied which i beleive they are related to speedometer issue. Any thoughts?. Thx alot guys!
replyreply
09-29-2024, (Subject: Cascadia speedometer not working, engine brake and cruise control not working as wel ) 
RE: Cascadia speedometer not working, engine brake and cruise control not working as wel
I have similar problem with my 05 cm870. Gauge only works when truck goes above 25mph and my jakes cut out by itself and only stays on when there is good amount of compression in the engine; when it the truck slows down the jakes get weaker like it skips from stage 3 to 1 by itself. Also like 1 day out of each week the cruise control chips out by itself weirdly sometimes when I run over a bump. Funnily all these problems all occurred in a day all together about 2 weeks ago. I have not found out the issue.
replyreply
RE: Cascadia speedometer not working, engine brake and cruise control not working as wel
maybe speedo sensor (or wiring) behind the tranny is gong bad?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: medseg2003
10-01-2024, (Subject: Cascadia speedometer not working, engine brake and cruise control not working as wel ) 
(09-29-2024 )Rawze Wrote:  maybe speedo sensor (or wiring) behind the tranny is gong bad?.
Yes sir ! That was transmission speed sensor gone bad. Once i touched it with tips of my fingers got split into 2 pcs. Thanks
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.