Heavy duty corrsion inhibitor for Battery terminals
08-13-2024, (Subject: Heavy duty corrsion inhibitor for Battery terminals ) 
Heavy duty corrsion inhibitor for Battery terminals
It been on a few other threads in here over the year but I figured Id make another post to let new guys know. I use it on all my batteries, neg and pos cables, starter connections, bulk solenoids and bulkhead connectors and anywhere connections are exposed to weather.
All my vehicles, tractors, atv's, lawn equipment and anything ran outside get coated with this type of stuff. You don't need to buy this brand. There are many on the market but I will vouch that I have not dealt with very much white fluff or green cheese from exposed connectors and battery boxes since Rawze introduced me to the stuff. This is a post to bring awareness to the new guys coming thru. I live in the NE USA and I play in the salty winter roads and off road a fair amount. Using this type of stuff will help tremendously with corrosion on electrical connections. I spray it on the battery box itself and definitely the metal hold down bracket and pass thru nuts too.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete , hhow55 , Pd6cas2
RE: Heavy duty corrsion inhibitor for Battery terminals
I use that stuffs heavily on my truck too. Anything that might have to come apart that can potentially rust.. I spray that stuffs on it. It dries like a wax.

I also use it on old gaskets that I might have to re-use.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , hhow55
The old ladies car battery fried this morning and I checked the install sticker that it was 4 years ago since I had installed it. I spray everything down at every service and there is zero white fluff anywhere in the engine bay after I got the battery out. I was impressed. That inspired me to post about it.
replyreply
I know that this thread seems like it is somewhat touting a produce here ... normally I would have just removed it, but sometimes people need to know some of the few things out there that I use that actually work and are worth their use.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Volvo8873
08-15-2024, (Subject: Heavy duty corrsion inhibitor for Battery terminals ) 
Just a reminder folks.............Checkout Rawze's amazon page..........I visit it frequently...........

https://www.amazon.com/shop/rawzescollection

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains
I have used this stuff in past and also used Fluid Film every winter here in the upper Midwest. It may be messy to some but works very well.

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
(08-15-2024 )hhow55 Wrote:  Just a reminder folks.............Checkout Rawze's amazon page..........I visit it frequently...........

I just bought some Mrs Renfros… lol

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55
08-16-2024, (Subject: Heavy duty corrsion inhibitor for Battery terminals ) 
(08-15-2024 )Volvo8873 Wrote:  
(08-15-2024 )hhow55 Wrote:  Just a reminder folks.............Checkout Rawze's amazon page..........I visit it frequently...........

I just bought some Mrs Renfros… lol

yeah, that stuffs is pretty good.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.