Prostar ac
11-19-2017, (Subject: Prostar ac ) 
RE: Prostar ac
(11-19-2017 )Nilao Wrote:  Where did you secure the tmp36 at? I would presume on the inside of the coil to keep it out of the air filters way?

on the inside against the condenser core itself with a blob of permatex red. I removed the blower motor to get to it.
====

BTW: this latest rendition with the temp sensor has been working like a charm for us.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Sergiu
11-24-2017, (Subject: Prostar ac ) 
opk, new issue upon verification in adurino....I have done something wrong I guess.

Arduino: 1.8.3 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Micro"

C:\Users\Nilao\Documents\Arduino\sketch_jul02a\sketch_jul02a.ino:153:10: warning: ISO C++ forbids declaration of '_T' with no type [-fpermissive]
replyreply
(11-24-2017 )Nilao Wrote:  opk, new issue upon verification in adurino....I have done something wrong I guess.

Arduino: 1.8.3 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Micro"

C:\Users\Nilao\Documents\Arduino\sketch_jul02a\sketch_jul02a.ino:153:10: warning: ISO C++ forbids declaration of '_T' with no type [-fpermissive]

It was the forum software killing some of the formatting. I posted it on github as a gist and hacked the forum sw to allow embedded gist code. copy-paste should work properly now, and if not, then you can go to the gist page to get it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Thank you sir, I found a typo in your code. Doubt it affects the functionability of it but I thought I'd point it out

{0x02B5,360}, //about 350psi 693

The about 350 is just a descriptor correct? It has no bearing on the program as the actual code it's looking for is the 0x02B5?

Sorry for the questions but I'm learning this programming as I go
replyreply
(11-24-2017 )Nilao Wrote:  Thank you sir, I found a typo in your code. Doubt it affects the functionability of it but I thought I'd point it out

{0x02B5,360}, //about 350psi 693

The about 350 is just a descriptor correct? It has no bearing on the program as the actual code it's looking for is the 0x02B5?

Sorry for the questions but I'm learning this programming as I go

yeah,... look close enough and you might find a few more typos in the comments lol.

replyreply
12-01-2017, (Subject: Prostar ac ) 
Lol, for shits and giggles I hooked up with DLB and my evaporator outlet thermistor says it is 239 degrees outside. This is a new thermistor mind you. Well new 3 months ago. I really need to finish that new a/c controller.
replyreply
12-02-2017, (Subject: Prostar ac ) 
(12-01-2017 )Nilao Wrote:  Lol, for shits and giggles I hooked up with DLB and my evaporator outlet thermistor says it is 239 degrees outside. This is a new thermistor mind you. Well new 3 months ago. I really need to finish that new a/c controller.

That is why I hate those factory components and its cheap thermistors.

Bring it over here and i will help you with it. Just call me to let me know when you plan on stopping by.

replyreply
12-02-2017, (Subject: Prostar ac ) 
Thanks Rawze. If I make it over there before I get home I will take you up on that
replyreply
03-03-2018, (Subject: Prostar ac ) 
Rawze, did you just slice into the transducer wire or did you cut it and run it solely to the arduino?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.