DLA's
09-27-2017, (Subject: DLA's ) 
RE: DLA's
(09-27-2017 )smorgan87 Wrote:  ...
As far as where to purchase it doesnt really matter because nexiq

Yes it DOES matter greatly. There are so many chineese fake Nexiq adapters out there that it is not funny. Get one locally at an authorized dealer or you may very well regret the money you spent when it stops working a few months later.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , Waterloo
01-24-2020, (Subject: DLA's ) 
So JPRO is used on the truck side of things but to make it work you would need a Nexiq adapter?

Im trying to get my laptop setup for future ABS problems and and truck side issues.
replyreply
01-24-2020, (Subject: DLA's ) 
Hammerhead is truck software legit or from grey area? I have my Inline 5 working perfectly with Insite, ACom and Volvo PTT. Some problem was with Volvo PTT solved after reinstalling. Make sure Inline driver updated from official source.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Old Driver
01-25-2020, (Subject: DLA's ) 
(01-24-2020 )Bahdan Wrote:  So JPRO is used on the truck side of things but to make it work you would need a Nexiq adapter?

Im trying to get my laptop setup for future ABS problems and and truck side issues.

my jpro software works just fine with my inline adapter.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Old Driver

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.