CM871 oil pressure
05-22-2018, (Subject: CM871 oil pressure ) 
RE: CM871 oil pressure
Take it to Haggai! Don’t be a victim like I was!
replyreply
(05-08-2018 )pearce trucking Wrote:  Two other things. The engine stumbled for 2-4 seconds after turning off the ignition, which I decided would figure considering how much fuel is in the intake.
Secondly, monitoring engine mode in insite before shut down.
Low speed governor
Max fuel
Engine derate
Shutdown
In that order. Another time it went through 6 or 8 changes I couldn't keep up with in about 5 seconds before I shut it down.
So does anyone have any ideas?

Sounds like you may have a leaking injector. Hopefully you have a injector leak test plate.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
Those are old symptoms. The turbo actuator took care of that. But I'm. Not certain now. Maybe it's possible.
replyreply
Last thought, Exhaust gas pressure was reading 13.xx inches mercury with truck off. Don't know if it's reading innacurately. HELP!
EGP sensor should read around same as atmospheric pressure is with engine not running. 13.xx inches is equal elevation about 20,000 feet.
Turbo actuator gear not moving by hands, don't worry.
replyreply
05-23-2018, (Subject: CM871 oil pressure ) 
I replaced that sensor also. Find out shortly.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.