Doc temperature
04-13-2018, (Subject: Doc temperature ) 
Doc temperature
I had a 3556 fmi 18 (Means doc outlet not to temperature)and then i hooked up the computer to check Doc temperature and fuel line pressure to doser. I have attached the picture but the best temperature my Doc outlet went was 994 and yet i am still clueless why is my truck throwing a emission light and a code if regen is getting done. Any ideas? I think my metering unit and doser fuel line looks good too. I also changed the injector to see if it makes a difference.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
04-23-2018, (Subject: Doc temperature ) 
RE: Doc temperature
Update for anyone who runs into same problem. After all that crap, i got like 12 dieffrent codes a week later like 3209 spn 4 ,3609, 3509 fail 4 and many more. I diagnosed the bad connection to ACM as per the code but turns out the connection was good since i checked continuity in the pins. In the end, i figured out my ACM was acting up!!! I had 5 V sometimes in the pins and after few seconds when i would test it again THERE WAS NOTHING!

I think it is just a bad ACM since I was getting codes every other day and sometimes they would dissapper themselves. Changing it tommorow and will update if it worked out!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Rawze
04-23-2018, (Subject: Doc temperature ) 
One bad wire or intermittently failing electrical component can make ones life miserable. The time that it takes to track down the problem is immense. Good luck and thanks for posting.

User's Signature: The fastest way to learn is to make a mistake. If it costs me $ I learn pretty quickly. It's cheaper to learn from someone else's mistakes.
replyreply
05-27-2018, (Subject: Doc temperature ) 
Any update on this issue?

User's Signature: Dyin' ain't much of a living, driver. Put it down...it can wait.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.