Rawze's Daily blog...
09-22-2020, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
RE: Rawze's Daily blog...
thanks Rawze, I understand this better now.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
09-07-2023, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
I Removed the ads on the bottom of the forum.

Doogle and Pootube have demonetized me completely now, because I would not sign a new user agreement that lets them TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNTS if they "FEEL" like I did something against their new garbage policies. This or if anyone has a copywrite claim on my channel, etc.. .. even if you posted something 10+ years ago that they suddenly do not agree with.

I Am not about to sign that damn "We got total control over you now, and what you say" policy!!!!.

========
My Theory (the beer it talkin')...

YOU SEE... THIS IS HOW THEY TAKE CONTROL OF YOU ONCE YOU START TO BECOME EVEN SLIGHTLY POPULAR ON THEIR GARBAGE PLATFORMS...

A)... you start creating content on their site.

B)... They invite you to join them with as a 'partnersh#it program' and such, so they can pay you some $$$, and get you addicted to that easy $moneys.

I personally never made videos for popularity or for $$$, but simply because I got tired of describing how to do things in text chat all the time. I never thought my videos would ever amount to anything .. but is what it was.

C)... They give you some of that advertiser $dollars, and get you some steady income for about a year or 2.. just enough that it encourages you to make more content and get you addicted to their view counts and the moneys. This, just long enough for it to become part of your normal income, and now you rely on it to help pay your bills, living ex$penses and and such. -= I.E.> They get you used to extra income long enough that you now rely on it to survive.

I was getting paid about half of what my $800/month internet bill every month is (about $450 or so a month for the past year or so, not too bad)... though I am not about to let them control me over it. Screw them, if they think they can control what I say and do on my own damn wwwSite/server.

D).. Then what they do ... Once you are now comfortable with your new found extra income ... THEY THEN START THREATENING YOU WITH TAKING MONEY AWAY FROM YOU, AND START TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU CAN, AND CANNOT SAY, THIS OR THAT ... AND TELL YOU THAT YOU CANNOT POST CERTAIN THINGS, ETC.ETC... ON YOUR YOUTUBES CHANNEL, AND EVEN ON YOUR OWN PERSONAL WEBSITE!!!... BECAUSE THEY NOW HAVE CONTROL OF A PART OF YOUR INCOME!!!

=============

WHAT A CROCK OF S$$IT!!!>.

=============

(more beer is talkin') ...
That is my theory.. maybe I am wrong but you see channel after channel falling victim to all that garbage. They get you complacent.. then they get you addicted and totally reliant on their income, and then they threaten you all the time unless you conform!.

I REFUSE TO SIGN that garbage, letting them take moneys away from me if they don't like what I said yesterday.. last week.. or 5 years ago... PLACES THAT TRY TO MAKE THESE KINDS OF ONE-SIDED AGREEMENTS CAN STUFF THEM UP THEIR COLLECTIVE CORPORATE AR$SSES!!!.

My income from Pootube and adcense has been steadily dropping in the last year or so any ways. It started doing this right when they sent me the e-mails for new agreements.. and I kept ignoring them. - Might also likely because I have not posted any new videos in a long while?.. who knows on that one. No new videos lately, because I don't post videos for moneys.. but only for helpful info reasons when it is necessary.

SO...... In retaliation for this.... I am no longer getting moneys from them for all their adds SOOO ...

I REMOVED THE GODD#AMN ADDS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE ON MY FORUM!!... SCREW THEM!!. THE CORPORATE OVERLORDS ARE NOT GOING TO ADVERTISE ON MY WEBSITE IF IT DOES NOT BENEFIT ANYONE ON HERE AT ALL!!>. because EVERYONE HATES ADDS ANY WAYS!!!>

I GUESS WE CAN BRING BACK THE PINK DILDO NOW!!!>.. That is why it disappeared.. because DOOGLE USED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, and threatened to de-monitize my whole damn website a couple years back if I did not remove it!..

HERE IS WHAT THEY DESERVE!!!...
./uploads/202309/post_2_1694084593_cb9ba4a088ff7c031d641a650722d08a.jpg

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: barf
Hahahahahahahahaha dead as fu*k!!!!

User's Signature: You can’t buy love, but you can rent it for 3 minutes!
replyreply
Sounds exactly like the Trudeau/Freeland wef Liberal gov't ass sphincters are doing

User's Signature: 36-25-34
replyreply
Corporate greed..... need to amend the old saying "the only certainties in life are death and taxes" to add corporate greed.

Sad indeed...
replyreply
(09-07-2023 )SquareOne Wrote:  Corporate greed..... to amend the old saying "the only certainties in life are death and taxes" to add corporate greed.

Sad indeed...

It's the post modernist liberal/Marxists never ending thirst for power. I wouldn't classify it as corporate greed. Corporations are only greedy so far as creating or stimulating stock value for investors. This is different. This is " you think the way we want you to think or we'll cancel you" we hold your livelihood in our hands and YOU WILL COMPLY!!

Look at what they've done to Jordan Peterson, I know its in Canada but it's the same ideology driving it. Look at all the doctors here in the US who lost there medical license because they fought back against covid protocols!! Hell our own damn president was kicked off Twitter and now faces 100 charges including RICO charges for expressing an opinion !!! An opinion by the way with a good bit of evidence to back it up to boot !!

I can't believe these eliminations of freedom will stand. I hope at some point people will push back in numbers that make a difference. Although part of me says it's too late, most people are fat,dumb, and happy waiting for the next season of (insert garbage tv here) to start. Or how many pointless tik tok videos can I make about how narcissistic I am!! ..... I could go on forever......

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
(09-07-2023 )tree98 Wrote:  ...
It's the post modernist liberal/Marxists never ending thirst for power. I wouldn't classify it as corporate greed. Corporations are only greedy so far as creating or stimulating stock value for investors. This is different. This is " you think the way we want you to think or we'll cancel you" we hold your livelihood in our hands and YOU WILL COMPLY!!

It is also a big part corporate greed too. The "comply" part is often driven by "making their advertisers happy" to maximize their profits on these social platforms.

example: You got 15 companies that advertise diesel engine parts that say ... "No dildo references allowed" on the website that your algorithm chooses to show where we are sponsored on.. or they don't pay. .. So in response ... the end user ... the guy with the website with generic google adds across the bottom of the page gets the warnings of "comply", or you will get cancelled.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98
Advertisers should have no say at all. Then it wouldn't matter, they wouldn't have to take a stance on social issues.

The content providers should have no say at all. The only thing that should matter is that the content uploaded to the service be lawfully created and served.
replyreply
09-08-2023, (Subject: Rawze's Daily blog... ) 
About 5 years after I posted a video of grandson operating a backhoe, age 11 or 12, I was kicked off pootube for a week or so for the infraction of teaching a skill to a young person apparently putting him in some imaginary danger. Corporations don't seem interested in their stockholders, they have that pink dildo, how dare you have one also?

All that aside, I worry about all of your information disappearing for some oddball reason and would like to see a repository of videos. I will never need a lot of them but we all will at some point in time and the Professional Drivers on this forum rely on that information.

I like what Elon is doing with X and ADL.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , Rawze , barf

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.