isx 870 overhaul
01-10-2019, (Subject: isx 870 overhaul ) 
isx 870 overhaul
I have a friend that has 870, He just had it overhauled and his truck has less than 300 miles on the major overhaul and he's now finding oil in fuel filter, also the mechanic never counterbore the block, also he had oil leak coming out from the value cover also the fuel tanks now has oil soot inside of it. Prior to having his truck inframe he took into Cummins and they told hold him his block was fretted.

User's Signature: I stand on a square, I am always seeking light... Just old traveling man lost in the wilderness my compass is pointing me to the East!!!!
replyreply
RE: isx 870 overhaul
i feel the pic of the pink dildo coming!

he needs to get it to someone competent
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rgreen , Waterloo , redbeard
(01-10-2019 )Unilevers Wrote:  i feel the pic of the pink dildo coming!

he needs to get it to someone competent

I have been told him that when i have informed to take to a machine shop to have them couterbore it and set the liner height, but do you know where to start to looking for this oil mixing in with the fuel.

User's Signature: I stand on a square, I am always seeking light... Just old traveling man lost in the wilderness my compass is pointing me to the East!!!!
replyreply
01-11-2019, (Subject: isx 870 overhaul ) 
Go to quickserve.cummins.com
Click on service link, then, symptom search, and you will see what to do.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.