Program questions
05-01-2019, (Subject: Program questions ) 
RE: Program questions
just checked its set to Automotive. and CPL was 3749 i think that crossrefs back to a 2733 before DPF updates.

so you are right i believe on turbo have to wait till daylight to read part numbers. and i have brought down my idle percents a bunch from the overlay to get the airflow down as it could float a stack of papers. 34%ish was at 59% from the overlay. still some air coming out but not near as much.

But on my top end im around 60% closed to get up to 38-39PSI range, think overlay was something like 52% and was only hitting 32PSI on a long hill.
replyreply
05-02-2019, (Subject: Program questions ) 
(05-01-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  ...
But on my top end im around 60% closed to get up to 38-39PSI range, think overlay was something like 52% and was only hitting 32PSI on a long hill.

I have never seen a truck need 60%+ for turbo position in any part of its tables under load unless something was still wrong somewhere mechanically.

even my prostar with its restrictive half-pint CAC, it only needs about 57% or so max. Any truck with a full sized CAC, it is no more than 54-55%. and big-nose trucks, it is far less.

Just stating this here as a reference for those who want a more proper perspective.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
05-02-2019, (Subject: Program questions ) 
I don't know I've tested cac 20 psi for a half an hour and I put new boots on but I still do have the 1 million mile head who knows maybe I have a bad valve seats?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.