Hos. Rules?
06-07-2019, (Subject: Hos. Rules? ) 
RE: Hos. Rules?
They've been tossing around the idea of breaking up the 14 hr day. If you have a 3 consecutive hrs off duty pause then you can resume your 14 hr day.

To me 3 consecutive hrs is too long. 2 hrs wouldn't be bad.

I'm still a huge proponent of "you have your 11 hrs of driving 14hrs total, do it however you'd like" rule. But that's too simple and bureaucrats can't have simple.
replyreply
New rule proposal delayed.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Volvo8873 , Waterloo
(06-07-2019 )Magard Wrote:  New rule proposal delayed.

All I can picture in my head a bunch a yabba jabbers sitting around a big desk with NO realworld experience or knowledge with the transportation industry. They all had their cup of tea and could not figure out how to pull their head out of their azzes! So they delayed the proposal....

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard , Waterloo
(06-07-2019 )Volvo8873 Wrote:  
(06-07-2019 )Magard Wrote:  New rule proposal delayed.

All I can picture in my head a bunch a yabba jabbers sitting around a big desk with NO realworld experience or knowledge with the transportation industry. They all had their cup of tea and could not figure out how to pull their head out of their azzes! So they delayed the proposal....

you forgot to mention the money exchanging hands. nothing gets done without money under the table somewhere.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Volvo8873 , snailexpress , PuroCumminsPower
Do maga carriers do campaign contributions. I guess a corporation can do that?
replyreply
06-08-2019, (Subject: Hos. Rules? ) 
of course how else did the big companies get into the whitehouse to discuss "fixing infrastructure".

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
Well, don’t hold your breath guys, the a$$ clowns at the FMCSA will undoubtedly screw the rules up more then they already are. Or at least that’s what the last 3 or 4 changes have done.

User's Signature: Anti-seize EVERYTHING, Except injectors...Use Petroleum Jelly!!!
replyreply
I think fmcsa needs to get their hands deeper in to the rules. I wanna see a pile of new exemptions and a lot more tweaks to the current rules. The more the merrier. DOT couldn't keep up with the last 2 huge overhauls. They can't and don't really even bother now that the format has changed to electronic. At least for the most part on the east coast. I've been asked if i have the device a couple times and had to email the logs once. Everytime they just glanced at what they wanted and nothing more. Their eye balls glaze over just like ours do. Keep up the good work government!
replyreply
01-23-2020, (Subject: Hos. Rules? ) 
So I’ve been looking for the new rules. Thought they might be here on the first. I haven’t seen anything new yet. Have I missed it?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.