870 2006 fuel lift pump
07-13-2019, (Subject: 870 2006 fuel lift pump ) 
RE: 870 2006 fuel lift pump
(07-13-2019 )akwman Wrote:  
(07-13-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  What make and manufacturer truck is this?

Kenworth t800 b with an 870

some other ideas, as mentioned before...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...05#pid3505

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Okay ... Oh I have an honest 50 hours in this thing . Today I went back , inspected the wires from the harness to ecm , changed out two of the 3 relay/resistors in the battery box for the ecm / starter stuff . I left the sleeper one alone . Made sure everything shined on the connection , sprayed some electrical oil type sealer stuff on the connections . Still no power to the lift pump / ran a direct line to the pump . Got her all primed up , to the gear pump which is now also new , checked the dang fuses ( nice n perfect ) battery box ones (3) ,and the harness fuse for the lift pump . Relay is also new . I got it to run .. on pb blaster /either . Some thing is telling it to shut down . That is clear . No ifs and buts about it . Fuel is there , its almost like the key is on but you killed the power to the selinoid . Selinoid is new as well .There is power to the solenoid . I switched out ecms , I put the original back this afternoon . So I am done . Monday it goes on the hook . I figure I got about 1200/1100 between pumps,selinoids, relays and bs into the project . I am giving up . I am gonna bust out laughing if the guys at the dealership tell me it was a key switch ... yes I swapped out the fuse for that too.
replyreply
I Put the old ecm back on , flashing lights , as well as ------------ when key on . I feel it might be safe to say ecm . Odd I would have thought the other ecm would have powered it up . That truck laid over 2 weeks ago , so maybe it was in shut down mode and is a year younger . We shall know more officially next week .
replyreply
08-15-2019, (Subject: 870 2006 fuel lift pump ) 
Any updates Akwman?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.