Instant mpg
09-06-2019, (Subject: Instant mpg ) 
RE: Instant mpg
(08-31-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Ynot, Whats the name of that adjustable parameter? Insite or CTerm?

Sorry man i missed you asking for the parameter.

Its in cterm.... Fuel Used Adjustment Factor(with underscores between the words) its a percentage, I'd start at 115% an raise or lower it from there, do a couple tanks too see how far its off an change it some more. it'll prob take a week or so too get it dialed in.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains
09-08-2019, (Subject: Instant mpg ) 
On the 871 in C term the parameters are T TIB Fuel Adjustment Enable followed by Fuel Adjustment Factor. Don't forget the underscores. 116% on mine put me within a tenth. This parameter is adjustable on insight if anybody knows how to unlock it.
replyreply
I just keep up with the miles and gallons put into the tanks, every time I put fuel in.
Spreadsheets, Apps come in handy.

Trying to find away of separating DH from pulling a load.
replyreply
almost impossible unless you fill before and after dead head. bout the only thing you can do is find out about what you get when DHing for mileage than figoure that into the miles driven while DHing.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.