Yts turbo
11-06-2019, (Subject: Yts turbo ) 
Yts turbo
Need to buy a turbo...can't seem to get ahold of this guy....does anyone know if he is a member here?
replyreply
RE: Yts turbo
(11-06-2019 )Daytripper Wrote:  Need to buy a turbo...can't seem to get ahold of this guy....does anyone know if he is a member here?

Not a member as far as I know... I have one of his turbos, and it is rock solid. Have you called his shop? 787-675-1768
replyreply
Yep...number comes up as from Puerto Rico? Is this a good number? His shop is in Georgia?
replyreply
I got a turbo as well, so far so good. 10k miles maybe I don’t remember. Took about a day to get me one

User's Signature: Also known as Shotgun
replyreply
Ive got a 100k on one. It’s good. His number does say Puerto Rico. Send it a text.
replyreply
11-07-2019, (Subject: Yts turbo ) 
I just spoke with Him and purchased a Turbo for my Cm570 , Call and text !
Yes , He’s Puerto Rican . Good guy and good quality.
Yiyito is His name.
replyreply
11-07-2019, (Subject: Yts turbo ) 
Just ordered my turbo....I think the damn turbo was going bad ever since I bought the truck 9 months ago. Without the boost gauge I installed I would still be scratching my head...lol. I have a code 2973...erratic boost pressure....I replaced imap, cac, air filter, had dpf baked and flow tested...check engine light comes on about 2hrs after running the truck pulling a trailer, will not come on when bobtailing....boost goes up to 40psi if you let it....I've been extremely light footed on the throttle the last two days....eyes glued on the boost gauge! Is it possible for vg ring to 'hang up' when hot but not set a vgt code?
replyreply
01-17-2020, (Subject: Yts turbo ) 
Just spoke with YTS. He has a new contact number 678-588-6197. You can call or text.

He said he doesn't use the old 787 number for business anymore. But it's still the one listed on a google search and facebook.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , Waterloo , JimT , Pd6cas2 , Toolguy
02-04-2020, (Subject: Yts turbo ) 
Update on phone number. The area code is off, the correct number (678) 588-6197
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , Toolguy

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.