International DRL / Auto Lights
11-13-2019, (Subject: International DRL / Auto Lights ) 
International DRL / Auto Lights
I have seen a few threads about this that our old. So checking for any solutions
2010 Lonestar Lights constantly flickering already changed Switch / Entire Cluster same issue.
Both local International shops that we do business with are not allowed to disable.

Does anyone know how to turn this feature off? On international I have read posts saying there is no relay that controls this.
Truck is not here at moment so checking before I spend time hunting for the needle in haystack
replyreply
RE: International DRL / Auto Lights
internationals r notorious for ghost problems when there are tarnished fuse blades in the fuse panel...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid12861

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Smooth
Also the small 4 pin relays.
These are for a different application but the same OEM part

Polaris RZR Slingshot Ranger Sportsman Cooling Fan Relay 4011283 4016819 ( Pack of 3) https://amzn.to/33LNERQ

User's Signature: 2011 Prostar Cummins 871
replyreply
Are you running led or hid light bulbs or regular halogen?

Does it flicker or slowly turn on and off?

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
(11-13-2019 )Smooth Wrote:  I have seen a few threads about this that our old. So checking for any solutions
2010 Lonestar Lights constantly flickering already changed Switch / Entire Cluster same issue.
Both local International shops that we do business with are not allowed to disable.

Does anyone know how to turn this feature off? On international I have read posts saying there is no relay that controls this.
Truck is not here at moment so checking before I spend time hunting for the needle in haystack

Are your headlights flickering or your dash lights or both? Headlights are a direct feed from the body computer to the lights. There are no relays or external fuses for the headlights. They are "virtually" fused in the body computer via FET's. Daytime Running Lights (DRL) can be turned off. It is a feature change in the body computer software. Usually requires body computer software, Diamond Logic Builder (DLB) with level 2 access. Level 2 access is available by passing a free online course. The software usually is about $500 to $648 for a one year subscription. It was free until about two years ago. That is the front door approach and the only one I know of. If the is a low priced offshore Chinese/Ukraine/Singapore/Karjackastan version someone on here will know.
Must be a policy thing that the dealer won't do it. Unless your in Canada. DRL may be a requirement up there.
replyreply
(11-13-2019 )Smooth Wrote:  I have seen a few threads about this that our old. So checking for any solutions

If they tell you that and it's your trk, I'd go to another shop .I had mine turned off by local dealer,5 min. It's a plug in and dunnn.
2016 loanstar

User's Signature: Just my 2 cents + -
replyreply
12-30-2019, (Subject: International DRL / Auto Lights ) 
Just FYI , I ended up replacing the switch fixed the problem and that was after the switch tested as good.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.