OUT OF TRUCKING
01-01-2020, (Subject: OUT OF TRUCKING ) 
OUT OF TRUCKING
hey there all i have not been on much since i left rawzes house a few months ago and the reason for that is i got the truck fixed right ran for a week and came back home and that is where it hasw been sitting... i made a decision last month to sell my last remaining truck and trailer and go into the softwash and janitorial biz... softwash will be for cleaning roofs sidewalks brick hardy board wood fencing the machine we have can make an old dingy house look like new in about an hour... and the janitorial service is cleaning commercial office buildings and believe it or not its actually pretty dang good money... it all depends on building size but its anywhere from $60-$150 an hour and most buildings require nightly cleanings... it was a hard decision but i myself am tired of being gone for the amount of money that i was clearing... this is the first time in my life doing something that does not involve the trucking industry and i am out of my element i am nervous and exited... but most of all i know that ill be laying my head in my bed at night
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , PuroCumminsPower
RE: OUT OF TRUCKING
Not quite out, but found a job back up in the oil fields, application is in, hiring process has begun... Will know something by next week. Parking truck.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SIDE_SHOW , scottydogtruck
(01-01-2020 )SIDE_SHOW Wrote:  hey there all i have not been on much since i left rawzes house a few months ago and the reason for that is i got the truck fixed right ran for a week and came back home and that is where it hasw been sitting... i made a decision last month to sell my last remaining truck and trailer and go into the softwash and janitorial biz... softwash will be for cleaning roofs sidewalks brick hardy board wood fencing the machine we have can make an old dingy house look like new in about an hour... and the janitorial service is cleaning commercial office buildings and believe it or not its actually pretty dang good money... it all depends on building size but its anywhere from $60-$150 an hour and most buildings require nightly cleanings... it was a hard decision but i myself am tired of being gone for the amount of money that i was clearing... this is the first time in my life doing something that does not involve the trucking industry and i am out of my element i am nervous and exited... but most of all i know that ill be laying my head in my bed at night
I bought into a janitorial cleaning franchise called Jan pro a little while ago. There is money that can be made in it with the right system. Good luck to you. Where are you located with that roof cleaning business because I could sure use it
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SIDE_SHOW
(01-01-2020 )david24 Wrote:  
(01-01-2020 )SIDE_SHOW Wrote:  hey there all i have not been on much since i left rawzes house a few months ago and the reason for that is i got the truck fixed right ran for a week and came back home and that is where it hasw been sitting... i made a decision last month to sell my last remaining truck and trailer and go into the softwash and janitorial biz... softwash will be for cleaning roofs sidewalks brick hardy board wood fencing the machine we have can make an old dingy house look like new in about an hour... and the janitorial service is cleaning commercial office buildings and believe it or not its actually pretty dang good money... it all depends on building size but its anywhere from $60-$150 an hour and most buildings require nightly cleanings... it was a hard decision but i myself am tired of being gone for the amount of money that i was clearing... this is the first time in my life doing something that does not involve the trucking industry and i am out of my element i am nervous and exited... but most of all i know that ill be laying my head in my bed at night
I bought into a janitorial cleaning franchise called Jan pro a little while ago. There is money that can be made in it with the right system. Good luck to you. Where are you located with that roof cleaning business because I could sure use it

i looked at janpro but it did not take me long to realize their profit center is their franchisees, they nickel and dime to death... im doing it on my own with own llc and all im using a company that sort of brokers contracts out to get started and there will be no nickel and diming that way...

we are in san antonio tx with the soft wash system...

my brother my father in law and myself have spent the last week outfitting the trailer and getting it ready its coming together nicely...

and again i am thankful for rawze because i am actually using most of what i learned there building this setup!
replyreply
01-02-2020, (Subject: OUT OF TRUCKING ) 
(01-01-2020 )SIDE_SHOW Wrote:  
(01-01-2020 )david24 Wrote:  

i looked at janpro but it did not take me long to realize their profit center is their franchisees, they nickel and dime to death... im doing it on my own with own llc and all im using a company that sort of brokers contracts out to get started and there will be no nickel and diming that way...

we are in san antonio tx with the soft wash system...

my brother my father in law and myself have spent the last week outfitting the trailer and getting it ready its coming together nicely...

and again i am thankful for rawze because i am actually using most of what i learned there building this setup!
Right, they definitely nickel and dime you. If I ever get back into it I'll try to do it the way ur doing it because the money is definitely there. I think Jani King is a better cleaning franchise to buy into if you ever decide to go that way though. I'm in Mississippi. Sure wish I was closer for that roof cleaning
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.